- At Mum21, we believe happiness is deeply individual.
- One woman’s path to wellness may call for an evening out with kids and another may involve a Netflix night after a kid’s bedtime.
- Regardless, it's the holistic approach to self-care rituals that matter to us, being careful never to have conversations that judge someone’s mind, body, and habits...
- Our goal has always been to ask questions—about how we feel during a workout, after a workout, during wakefulness, our period cycles, our sex lives, our spiritual lives.
- The food we eat, and what happens when we ignore our body signals.
- What if we can build sustainable habits that help us make small changes that show us the light of happiness.
- Consider us the curious safe tribe for you that is always looking for answers that help us get closer to what “wellness” means and we hope they’re helpful to you.
- Have a Happy Mumma question you want us to ask?
- Drop us a line at 8929345355
No products found.