- Headquartered in Mumbai & Delhi, Sepalika was launched in March 2016 by Sharda Agarwal and Mahesh Jayaraman. The inspiration for setting up Sepalika came from Sharda’s personal e...
- Headquartered in Mumbai & Delhi, Sepalika was launched in March 2016 by Sharda Agarwal and Mahesh Jayaraman. The inspiration for setting up Sepalika came from Sharda’s personal experience of suffering from a migraine for eight long years. She consulted several specialists and conducted a few tests but in vain.
- Apart from suffering from serious side effects by consuming the prescribed medications, there was no improvement in her condition. This is when Sharda met Mahesh, a traditional acupressure therapist and dietary supplements expert, who helped her get rid of the pulsating headaches of a migraine in just four months.
- This prompted Sharda to set up Sepalika along with Mahesh, to help people cut down their dependence on medicines and counter their illnesses through the right diet, supplements, and lifestyle interventions.
- The Sepalika Clinic
- We believe everyone should have access to health care from the comfort of their home. Sepalika partners with people to return to vibrant health in an easy and practical manner. That’s why we set up Sepalika as an online clinic. Your consults are done via phone calls and chats – all with easy taps from your mobile phone. Technology allows you to stay connected with us all through your program so your progress is tracked in real time. You also save time - there’s no need to travel to a clinic and ait for your appointment.
- Currently, the Sepalika clinic focuses on chronic health conditions such as Type 2 diabetes, Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS), acid reflux, hormonal health issues like painful periods, cystic acne, body hair, menopausal symptoms, weight loss, high cholesterol, and fatty liver. Soon, we will open up to serve more conditions- fertility, migraine, hypertension, cancer prevention and autoimmune disorders like Hashimoto’s Thyroiditis, eczema, multiple sclerosis and rheumatoid arthritis. The roadmap to recovery from illness is charted through customized interventions such as diet, supplements, magnet acupressure therapy and special lifestyle hacks.
- The platform envisions covering more diseases and health conditions by bringing down the dependence on drugs and addressing every illness with a 360-degree approach. Our goal is to build a community of people who will look to Sepalika as their health partner and resource center for helping them work through their chronic health challenges.